South-West Coast Photography Tour
24 - 27 June 2019
GUIDED BY A MASTER PHOTOGRAPHER | 4 DAYS, 6 PEOPLE
GREAT OCEAN ROAD | OTWAYS | PORT CAMPBELL | BAY OF ISLANDS
WILD, BEAUTIFUL COAST & HINTERLAND| ICONIC AND HIDDEN LOCATIONS
Join Róża and a small group on this wonderful photography tour ...
- Be inspired by amazing land and seascapes: forests, waterfalls, wild surf, cliffs and rock stacks, even the Milky Way!
- Be stimulated by photographing, sharing and learning with a Master Photographer and like-minded photography lovers.
- Relax, all the planning and organising is taken care of - shooting locations, transport, accommodation, meals, all done for you.
- Focus on your photography: take it to a new level, or just relish having the time to make great photos.
- Enjoy the company of other photographers, great food and comfortable accommodation.
Based in Peterborough on the south-west coast, our photography tour will travel to various locations in the area including the national parks around Port Campbell, the Bay of Islands, the Great Ocean Road and the Otways. Some of the places may be familiar (Twelve Apostles, Loch And Gorge), some will be relatively unknown except to locals. Wherever we do go, it will be at the optimal time, light and weather to photograph. We will be out before dawn, at sunset and even into the night. The weather on the coast at this time of year is unpredictable, but that makes for exciting photography!
This photography tour is suitable for people at any level of photography skill and experience. Although not a workshop in the traditional sense, with a maximum of six participants there will be ample time for Róża to assist and advise, challenge, or review and critique as you need. And she will be more than happy to run impromptu training sessions tailored to the interests of the group - perhaps night photography or Lightroom.
- Your own private room, in a recently renovated deluxe two-bedroom cabin with shared bathroom.
- Most meals, morning/afternoon refreshments: our very own caterer will be travelling with us!
- All transport from Geelong and during the tour.
Price: $1650; deposit of $550 required to secure a place, remainder due by 10 May.
To book your place, contact Róża here.
Terms and Conditions
The itinerary and activities may be subject to change depending on weather, local conditions and opportunities.
A deposit of $550 is required at the time of booking. The balance of $1100 is due by 10 May 2019. We reserve the right to cancel your booking if payment is not received when due. Payment may be made by credit card or direct deposit.
Cancellations and Refunds
A minimum of four persons is required for the tour to run. If there are insufficient numbers the tour may be cancelled and any payments will be refunded.
Should you wish to cancel your booking you must advise by email.
If you cancel more than 60 days before the start of the tour, your deposit will be refunded in full.
If you cancel between 60 and 45 days of the tour start, you will not receive a deposit refund unless your place is filled by someone else.
If you have paid the full amount for the tour and cancel within 45 days of the tour start, you will not receive a refund unless your place is filled by someone else.
It is strongly recommended that you take out travel insurance to cover yourself, your equipment and personal belongings.
The tour will only be visiting locations intended for general public access. Some walking and stairs can be expected. Participants will be required to remain on marked paths and lookouts. There may be hazards and participants will be required to follow the instructions of the tour leader. Breaches of National Park rules such as climbing fences or interacting with wildlife will not be allowed.